Linda Pourmassina, MD
Internal Medicine physician.
Interested in the human side of medicine.
- RT @Seashellfamily: @LindaP_MD it's too much. Our hospital MD's are always working. Weekdays; weekends. Their families must suffer 3 days ago
- Americans think that most physicians have it made. They’re wrong. bit.ly/1ucljiA @johnlapuma is right here. Excellent piece. 3 days ago
- "many doctors are preoccupied by caring for their patients and stay in denial" #physicianburnout #depression 3 days ago
- "most physicians just keep working, working, working until they eventually break" ottawacitizen.com/news/local-new… 3 days ago
- “Even five extra hours of work a week can significantly increase the chances of burning out" ottawacitizen.com/news/local-new… (via @NightShiftMD) 3 days ago