Linda Pourmassina, MD
Internal Medicine physician.
Interested in the human side of medicine.
- RT @Jeddacath: @LindaP_MD no apology needed. You are right we more often than not are too passive about being thrown under the bus, for sys… 1 hour ago
- I apologize for the mild diatribe, but MDs are often too stoic and silent about the "facts" in the media. (Or perhaps just used to it). 2 hours ago
- It's probably enticing to create doctor-blaming headlines (& garners more clicks) but it often overstates an MDs role in many complex issues 2 hours ago
- When the healthcare SYSTEM fails patients, physicians should not be the default mascot of the failures in the media. 2 hours ago
- Another reason doctors should be on social media? The regular media understands and portrays what we do *so* well. (sarcasm) 2 hours ago