Linda Pourmassina, MD
Internal Medicine physician.
Interested in the human side of medicine.
- "The number of young Americans who have tried electronic cigarettes but never used conventional tobacco tripled in 2013 from 2011" 4 days ago
- RT @nytimeswell: The W.H.O. is urging stronger regulations of e-cigarettes (Photo: Nick Oxford for NYT) nyti.ms/1C2yNja http://t.co/… 4 days ago
- Anecdotal,but my UK patients appropriately ask for PT referrals.Most others request massage,which is rarely the best approach for what I see 5 days ago
- Is physical therapy emphasized in the UK? 5 days ago
- Fighting Ebola, and the Conspiracy Theories nytimes.com/2014/08/26/ups… via @BrendanNyhan and @ddiamond 5 days ago