Linda Pourmassina, MD
Internal Medicine physician.
Interested in the human side of medicine.
- Why doctors use pagers bit.ly/1x2mBPU [I don't, but this article has some interesting points] 21 hours ago
- RT @DavidJuurlink: .@DocOnSkis @LWestafer @AnnalsofEM 39% of patients started on opioids after an ED visit still using them a year later? T… 22 hours ago
- RT @voxdotcom: Scientists tallied up all the advice on Dr. Oz's show. Half of it was baseless or wrong. vox.com/e/7174576?utm_… http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- Why so many of the health articles you read are junk bit.ly/1yASz0f 4 days ago
- Wonder what % is held by MDs. MT @conradhackett: student loan debt ($1.1 trillion) exceeds the total all Americans owe on credit cards 5 days ago