Linda Pourmassina, MD
Internal Medicine physician.
Interested in the human side of medicine.
- (Link onforb.es/1Amkfdo) 5 hours ago
- "Diagnostic and consultative medicine is less compensated and less complicated than the procedures specialist do."<-hmm.Define complicated. 5 hours ago
- RT @jptingle: The Problem With 'Pay for Performance' in Medicine nyti.ms/1nQivTY via @UpshotNYT 18 hours ago
- I will be discussing "patient engagement" with a focus group tonight. If you have any ideas/thoughts to relay on the topic, let me know. 19 hours ago
- Health care surpassed manufacturing in number of jobs in 2004. Interesting map. http://t.co/ozMkV2gpXb on.wsj.com/1rvYqSP 19 hours ago