Linda Pourmassina, MD
Internal Medicine physician.
Interested in the human side of medicine.
- Glad to get my #flushot today. I have gotten it every year for at least the past 13 years. Don't forget to get yours this flu season. 5 hours ago
- RT @DrAttai: @LindaP_MD this is the time of night where I choose between staying up way to late to finish work or get up way too early to c… 21 hours ago
- anybody else still working? Got slammed Monday and Tuesday. Today was no different. Spending each of my nights with my EMR (#notagooddate) 21 hours ago
- RT @susanbyrnes: "We are living a collective delusion that burnout is key to success." @ariannahuff talking about her new book, Thrive, @ga… 1 day ago
- RT @gdarmsta: 2 steps to thriving: sleep ("miracle drug") get 30 min more than now; pick a time when you take all devices out of the bedroo… 1 day ago