Linda Pourmassina, MD
Internal Medicine physician.
Interested in the human side of medicine.
- A7 "splurging" and "dieting" are terms to avoid when we are trying to be healthy. Healthy eating is continuous process. #dietsecrets 3 hours ago
- RT @KentBottles: Six Smart Doctors to Follow on Social Media thedoctorblog.com/six-doctors-to… 7 hours ago
- Does anyone know of a chef/cook who does in-home healthy cooking demonstrations in Seattle? cc @gastromom @terrysimpson 16 hours ago
- Patient who doesn't want to use cane:"I don't want to look old" Me:"You'll look a lot older on the floor than when you're standing upright" 21 hours ago
- I rarely feel "old." But this piece did it. Eye opening. flip.it/BOUeE (And their view on healthcare....?) 1 day ago