Linda Pourmassina, MD
Internal Medicine physician.
Interested in the human side of medicine.
- Had a great Fourth with family and friends from all over the world: France, Lebanon, US, Philippines, Iran and more. Truly a melting pot. 2 days ago
- It's another surprisingly hot but beautiful day in Seattle. Have an amazing and safe Fourth of July! 3 days ago
- RT @Vaccines: People and processes are just as important as technology to make #vaccines work - don't you agree? http://t.co/rV13HL3lX6 3 days ago
- Aetna Buys Humana For $37 Billion, But Deal Doesn't Add Up forbes.com/sites/dandiamo… 3 days ago
- Today I was asked (as I am many times) "where are you from?" The woman looked disappointed (as people often do) when I said, "Chicago." 3 days ago