Linda Pourmassina, MD
Internal Medicine physician.
Interested in the human side of medicine.
- SO important. Patients are not widgets. Doctors are not machines. It fails both parties to have a system that force… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 week ago
- Caught some of the debate, started reading @HarvardBiz to clear head, then came upon #trumpbookreport (much more entertaining at the moment) 1 week ago
- RT @DrRichardBesser: Good news for tweens/teens. @CDCgov advisory panel says 2 doses of #HPV vaccine work as well as 3 if you get them befo… 1 week ago
- Observation, untested: In the time it takes an MD to recognize and then admit he has burnout, his non-MD peers have changed jobs 3-5 times 1 week ago
- “burnout can also start with inefficacy if you lack the resources and support to do your job well" @HarvardBiz s.hbr.org/2eyCTgz 1 week ago