Linda Pourmassina, MD
Internal Medicine physician.
Interested in the human side of medicine.
- A trust we should hold dearly. In the bureaucracy of medicine, it's easy to forget the foundations of the doctor-pa… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Saddened. Nostalgic for the previous building with it's unique Seattle personality. Fond memories there.... twitter.com/sbhopper8/stat… 3 days ago
- "Research has shown that a person's mood can be affected even by three degrees of separation from people they don't even know."-@HarvardBiz 3 days ago
- "Re-tooling" is good advice, IMHO. May seem difficult and not readily apparent how to do so, but rewarding and, qu… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- "the intersection between man and machine can generate more value than either alone" twitter.com/pwc/status/830… 6 days ago