Linda Pourmassina, MD
Internal Medicine physician.
Interested in the human side of medicine.
- So... we do away with dictation because of cost and then we start paying scribes.... somebody help me with this math. 20 minutes ago
- I would like someone else to read my documentation and pick the code while I work on taking care of the patient. 1 hour ago
- "CMS Announces Grace Period for ICD-10 Mistakes" (well, let me bow and say thank you) 1 hour ago
- Had a great Fourth with family and friends from all over the world: France, Lebanon, US, Philippines, Iran and more. Truly a melting pot. 2 days ago
- It's another surprisingly hot but beautiful day in Seattle. Have an amazing and safe Fourth of July! 3 days ago